Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Letter from March 22, 2011!

WOW! What a crazy week it sounds like!!! I honestly can't believe that my sister is a mom!! Wow!! That is awesome I can not wait to get pictures!! I can just imagine how perfect she is! I prayed and fasted that everything would be okay and it sounds like so far so good!!! I wish more than anything that I could have been there but I'm where I am supposed to  be and I love every minute of it Ill be there for the next one for sure!! Its crazy to think how fast the time has gone I swear it was just yesterday that Krista and Will got married! Now 4 more months till its Brad and Saras turn, and by that time ill be a quarter of the way done with my mission holy smokes that is crazy!! its going by way to fast!! Im so glad all of you are doing amazing! Bailey is the luckiest baby in the world to be born to such great parents like Krista and Will and to have such great grandparents like mom and dad... hahahah wow now thats weird that they are grandparents again!!  Krista and Will and Brad and Sara and Mom and Dad and Tawnia and Chris last week I wrote you a hand written letter so hopefully it gets to you soon!! But now that Im an assistant to the president one of my jobs is conducting meetings and devotionals!! Yesterday we had a devotional,  Elder Falavella spoke, he is the first counselor in the area 70!! And I conducted that meeting.  It was awesome!! Its amazing the power that they have! After the devo we had a district meeting it was one of the most spiritual experiences I have ever been apart of. The spirit was so strong everyone there cried, even the teachers, we all just bore our testimony about Jesus Christ!! Jesus Christ is the perfect example!! We all have to understand the reason why we are on this earth cuz we are all here for the same reason.  And that is to prepare for eternity to prepare to meet God!! We have to know that so that we have a direction in our life, we have a path to follow to eternal life!! The way to stay on that path is through Jesus Christ!! Everyone has challenges and trials but because of Jesus Christ we can get through them!! We can have hope when we work through our challenges that Jesus Christ will fulfill the promises he has made to us and that is a huge blessing! We have to use the atonement in our lives everyday and everyday we have to show that we trust him and that we love him!! He is always there for us!! We heard a quote this week that says the most important commandment that we need to keep is the one that is hardest for us to obey! Always remember that. Every commandment is important, but the one we have the most trouble with is the one that is keeping us from becoming like Jesus Christ!! We all have the ability to become like Jesus Christ but everyone falls short of that goal but through the atonement we can become closer everyday and we can live with our families forever!! Its crazy how many lessons a week we teach about the restoration of the gospel and about families!! But families are the most important unit to god!! Families provide a place of comfort and safety!! I know that with out my family I wouldn't be on a mission progressing and growing like I am!! Baby's are truly a blessing, but not only are they a blessing they are a MIRACLE  and I know miracles are real! A baby brings the best spirit into a home, they are perfect and soon enough the world will try to take that perfectness away!! I love you guys all so much!! And im so sad I don't get to see Bailey right now but I will soon enough!! I know this church is true and Ii know that God restored this church through Joseph Smith and I know that through the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can be together for ever I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment